FDLRS NEFEC Technology Services
Provides assistance and support in the appropriate use of assistive, instructional and communication technologies for professional staff and for children and youth who are exceptional and/or have special or unique needs.
Thanks for visiting!
Services offered by FDLRS NEFEC Technology Specialist:
- Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM)
- Assisitive Technology
- Augmentative Communication
- Classroom Technology Coaching
- LATS and RLATS Support
- Teacher Tools and Resources
- Technical Assistance
- Technology Tools and Strategies
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Virtual/Online learning/Meetings
- Visual Supports/Strategies and Communication